Tramex CDIK Concrete Determinator Inspector Kit
The Tramex Concrete Moisture Probe, The Determinator, extends the capabilities of the Tramex Concrete Moisture Encounter range
The Tramex Concrete Moisture Probe, The Determinator, extends the capabilities of the Tramex Concrete Moisture Encounter range, providing in-situ Moisture Content readings in a Tramex Unified Moisture Content Test Method of quantitative Moisture Content measurements in both the top 19mm (¾ inch) layer and within the body of concrete floors and slabs down to an extendable depth of up to 100mm (4").
The Concrete Moisture Probe can be used with the CME5, CMEX5 and older Concrete Moisture Encounters CME4 and CMEX2. The Determinator is supplied in a Tramex hard case with allocated space for your Tramex Concrete Moisture meter.
How It Works
The Concrete Moisture Probe when used with Tramex CME instruments operates on the principle that the electrical impedance of a material varies with its moisture content.
The CME instrument is pressed onto the CMP cradle which is pressed onto the material surface with the pins fully compressed and the probe inserted into the pre-drilled 19mm (¾ inch) hole to measure/ detect the moisture content.
The electrical impedance is measured by creating a low frequency alternating electric field between the electrodes and the probe, to a depth of up to 100mm (4”).
This field penetrates the material under test. The very small alternating current flowing through the field is inversely proportional to the impedance of the material. The instrument detects this current, determines its amplitude, and thus derives the moisture value.
The Determinator cradle should be flat on the slab surface and the Tramex Concrete Moisture Encounter placed and firmly pressed onto the cradle. The probe reads from the bottom, within the body of the slab, up to the surface.
- Concrete Moisture Encounter X5 - CMEX5.
- Free App available for Android and iOS (phone not included).
- Concrete Moisture Determinator Probe.
- 1 x Hygro-i2 ® Reusable Relative Humidity probe.
- Calibration Check Plate.
- Infrared Thermometer.
- Hole liners.
- Extension Handle.
- Hard Shell Carry Case
Concrete Moisture Encounter X5 - CMEX5 - Measuring Range:
- Depth of penetration in concrete: approx. 20mm
- Moisture content for Concrete: 0 → 6.9 %
- Comparative for Gypsum floor screed: 0 → 12
- CM Equiv Anhydrite/Concrete: 0→2.7 / 0→4.3
- Reference scale: 0 → 100
- Relative Humidity: 0 → 99%
- Relative Humidity with optional Hygro-i2 ® probe: 0% → 99%RH +/- 2% @ 25°C / 77°F
- Moisture content for wood (with optional wood pin probes): 5 → 30 %
Concrete Moisture Probe, The Determinator - Measuring Range:
- Moisture Content for Concrete with Tramex CMEX5: 0 - 6.9%
Depth of Penetration: 3cm probe depth for concrete between 5-10cm
- 5.7cm probe depth for concrete between 10-15cm
- 8.3cm probe depth for concrete between 15-22cm
- 10.8cm probe depth for concrete between 22-28cm
Infrared Thermometer IRT2
- Temperature range: -50 to 650 ºC (-58ºF ~ 1202ºF)
- Distance to Spot ratio: D:S = 12:1
- Display resolution: 0.1 ºC(0.1ºF) <1000 1ºC >1000
- Accuracy for targets: Assumes ambient operating temperature of 23 to 25 ºC (73 to 77ºF) -50 ~ 20ºC (-58ºF ~ 68ºF) ±2.5ºC(4.5ºF) 20ºC ~300ºC (68ºF ~572ºF) ±1.0% ±1.0ºC (1.8ºF) 300ºC ~650ºC (572ºF ~ 1202ºF) ±1.5%
- Repeatability: -50~20ºC (-58~68ºF) : ±1.3ºC (2.3ºF) 20~650ºC (68~1202ºF): ±0.5% or ±0.5ºC (0.9ºF)
- Response time: 150ms
- Spectral response: 8~14um
- Emissivity: Digitally adjustable from 0.10 to 1.0
- Over range indication: LCD will show “----”
- Polarity: Automatic (no indication for positive polarity); Minus (-) sign for negative polarity
- Diode laser output: <1mW,Wavelength 630~670nm, Class 2 laser product
- Operating temp.: 0 to 50ºC(32 to 122ºF)
- Storage temp.: –10 to 60ºC (14 to 140ºF)
- Relative humidity: 10%~90%RH operating, <80%RH storage
- Power supply: 9V battery, NEDA 1604A or IEC 6LR61, or equivalent
- Safety: "CE" Comply with EMC
Specifications Of Kit:
- Size: 43.5cm x 36cm x 14cm
- Weight: 2.95kg
- Power: 2 x AA batteries