Servicing Your Meter
- Before sending in your meter, we recommend you give one of our trained technicians a call. Many times troubleshooting can be taken care of over the phone. Call us on 1800 68 68 69.
All meters are recalibrated regardless of service performed. Following calibration we offer a number of options:
- Certificate of Calibration not required (No Charge).
- TMMC Certificate of Calibration - We calibrate the instruments as per the manufacturer's specifications and provide a Calibration Certificate (Charges Apply).
- Certificate of Calibration (With NMIA Traceability) - Calibration Certificates comply with the requirement of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 17025:2017. Traceable to a NATA accredited calibration laboratory or similar. We calibrate the instruments as per the manufacturer's specifications and provide a Calibration Certificate with NMIA Traceability (Charges Apply).
- Please complete the Return Form below, which includes your contact information and a brief description of the problem. A copy will be emailed to you once submitted.
- When shipping, pack your meter securely and included a printed copy of the Return Form email.
- There is no need to call us for a Return Authorisation Number, See address at bottom of this text.
- If you believe the meter is under warranty, please provide the original sales slip or invoice.
- Ship via Express Post or any overnight courier who provides prompt service. Do not use standard parcel post.
- Insure your instrument for its full value and ship prepaid. We are not responsible for damage in transit.
- We do not accept COD shipments, or cover any incoming freight or duty charges on returned merchandise.
- Turnaround time on repairs is approximately two weeks from receipt of your meter.
Send All Returns To:
Attn: Service Department
The Moisture Meter Company.
Unit 1/5 Gatwick Road,
Bayswater North, VIC 3153
- Non-warranty repair freight charges are the customer's responsibility and will be charged at our normal shipping rates.
- Warranty repairs will be returned at no charge if shipped within the Australia. International freight charges are the customer's responsibility and will be charged at our normal shipping rates.
- We will call you with an estimate if you specifically request one, or if we determine that the meter may be too costly to repair.
Faulty products and manufacturing defects in most cases are warranted by the original manufacturer of the product. If, within the warranty period of the products, you find any defect in material or workmanship, return the meter using the Return Form.
Warranty's do not cover:
- abuse, alteration, misuse, damage during shipment, improper service, accidental damage, malicious damage, or unauthorized or unreasonable use of the meter or electrodes.
- batteries, pin assemblies, or pins. If the meter or any optional electrodes have been tampered with, the warranty shall be void.
- incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages of any type whatsoever, including, but not limited to, lost profits or downtime arising out of or related in any respect to its products or services and no other warranty, written, oral or implied, applies.
Warranty's are personal to the customer purchasing the product and are not transferable.