Tramex CMEX5 - Concrete Moisture Encounter X5 Moisture Meter
The Tramex Concrete Moisture Encounter X5 – CMEX5 is a non-destructive digital multi moisture meter for concrete floors and slabs providing an instant and precise quantitative measurement of moisture content using Gravimetric testing as a baseline.
The CMEX5 also provides Carbide Method equivalent readings for concrete and other cementitious substrates as well as comparative readings as per ASTM F2659. Incorporating plug-in ports for the optional Hygro-i2® relative humidity probe testing per ASTM F2170 and heavy-duty pin-type wood probes, this moisture meter transforms into the ideal all-in-one instrument for the flooring professional.
- Bluetooth connection to IOS & Android Tramex App
- Non-Destructive Quantitative %MC
- Built-In Ambient RH Sensor
- In-Situ RH & Pin Probe connections
- 500+ Wood species available
- Optional Extension Bracket with Telescopic Handle
The Concrete Moisture Encounter X5 has 4 measurement modes:
Non-destructive test (NDT) mode: The Tramex Concrete Moisture Encounter X5 is a non-destructive digital multi moisture meter for concrete floors and slabs providing instant and precise quantitative measurement of moisture content using Gravimetric testing as a baseline. The CMEX5 also provides Carbide Method equivalent readings for concrete and other cementitious substrates as well as comparative readings as per ASTM F2659.
Hygrometer mode: The built-in Ambient Relative Humidity Sensor measures Ambient Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew Point, and Humidity Ratio (or Mixing Ratio) of the environment.
Equilibrium Relative Humidity mode (optional plug-in probe): Using the optional plug-in Hygro-i2 RH probes, the Concrete Moisture Encounter X5 will measure Equilibrium Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew Point and Humidity Ratio in structural materials. A structural material such as a concrete slab can be tested using the in-situ method or RH Hood methods (International Standards: ASTM F2170 & BS 8201, 8203, 5325). Relative Humidity Probes can also be used for ambient RH measurements within air spaces.
- PIN Meter mode (optional plug-in probe): The Concrete Moisture Encounter X5 becomes a resistance type meter and measures the percentage moisture content (%MC) of wood when used with the optional plug-in PIN meter. International wood standards or pre-programmed wood species can be selected. PIN meter mode can also be used for Drywall and WME (Wood Moisture Equivalent) readings for other materials.
|Size||180mm x 85mm x 40mm|
|Power||2 x AA 1.5V LR6 Batteries|
|Display||Digital (Front lit)|
|Depth of penetration||20mm (concrete non-invasive mode)|
|Moisture content of concrete||0 to 6.9% (moisture by weight)|
|Gypsum Scale||0 to 12|
|Reference Scale||0 to 100|
|Wood Invasive Mode||5 to 30%|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 99% (with optional Hygro-i2 ® probe): Humidity accuracy: 0% → 99%RH +/- 2% @ 25°C / 77°F|