Protimeter MMS2 Moisture Measurement System Flooring Kit inc Hard Case BLD8800-FL
The new Protimeter MMS2 Flooring Kit has been developed to meet the ASTM F2170-11 standard for in situ humidity test in concrete.
Included in the new Protimeter MMS2 Flooring Kit is the multi-function Protimeter MMS2 that also allows rapid evaluation of concrete slab moisture levels.
The new patent-pending adjustable sleeves allow the user to make measurements in 4" to 6" concrete slabs without the need for cutting the sleeves. Mini Hygrostick sensors are reusable making this the most cost-effective system available.
- Concrete floors
- Non‐invasive testing through floor coverings
- Wood moisture measurement of sub‐floors and floor finishes
- Ambient Relative Humidity, temperature and Dew point measurement
- Non-contact surface temperature measurement and surface dew point detection
- In-situ relative humidity and temperature - Required for ASTM F2170 Standard
- Relative humidity and temperature in ambient conditions – Required for ASTM F2170 Standard
- Surface temperature measurement
- Data logging
- Non-invasive instant moisture evaluation used prior to in-situ RH moisture test
- Pin-type moisture measurement for evaluating wood floor materials