The Delmhorst BDX-20 Moisture Meter is the newest in the legendary BD Series of pin meters for the building trades.
This rugged meter has an ergonomic design with an easy-grip handle and large tactile buttons for comfort and usability.
Equipped with a custom, LCD display, and an intuitive user interface, users can quickly obtain accurate readings. The BDX-20 will ensure maximum performance and reliability on every job.
The BDX-20 includes 3 built-in measurement scales – Wood (Doug Fir 6%-60%), Reference Scale (0-100), and Drywall (0.2%-6%) – plus all the great features of the BDX-30. The BDX-20 is not compatible with the EDGE™ app.
- Large, custom display with auto backlight - easy to read under all conditions.
- 3 measurement scales:
- 6%-60% Wood (Douglas Fir)
- 0.1% -6% Drywall
- 0-100 Reference scale
- Wood temperature correction (°F/°C)
- Alarm set point - alerts to user-selected MC level
- On-screen readings statistics – High, Low, Average, Standard Deviation, Last 10
- Internal calibration check
- Pins/electrode correction (insulated or non-insulated)
- Integral contact pins max 5/16” penetration (use 2498/A-100)
- Compatible with any Delmhorst external electrode.
- Color-coded LED’s
- Sturdy plastic carrying case – included
- Power – 2x AA batteries – Alkaline Energizer included
- “Low Batt” warning with audio
- Auto-off timer. Set to 1m, 4m, or 10m
- QR code on meter for easy access to support materials
- Size: meter only - 8.65in (2.2mm) x 2.85in (72mm) x 1.55in (39mm); in carry case
- - 9.5in (241mm) x 6.5in (165mm) x 2.5in (64mm)
- Weight: meter only - 0.4.5oz (1.3g); in carry case - 18oz (510g)
- 2-year warranty on manufacturer’s defects. Bonus extended warranty with on-line registration.
BDX-20 Package Variations:
Meter with carrying case: Order as BDX-20w/CS
P01 – Behind the Wall Package: Includes meter, 21-E electrode (3in penetration), and carrying case. Order as BDX-20/P01