Wagner L622 Digital Recording Moisture Meter
Wagner L622 Features Include:
- Takes up to 5,000 separate moisture readings.
- Stores readings in up to 200 easily organized groups for comparison of average moisture content, standard deviation, and minimum/maximum moisture content.
- Built-in real-time clock/calendar.
- Using nonvolatile memory, the L622 will retain the stored readings even when the batteries are removed or changed.
- Battery life, ~50 hours of continuous use, will be less when backlight is turned on.
- When the battery voltage is low, “BAT” will be displayed.
- A ‘no-activity’ auto shut-off in 1 minute saves battery life.
- Operating temperature 30-120 degrees F.
- 1-year warranty.
- The L622 comes standard with an uncertified Calibration Verification Block (CVB), to allow you to check factory calibration, with the option of upgrading the CVB with NIST traceable certification.
- Available in English, French, German, Italian, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish
- Stat Pak PC compatible software package that greatly expands the record-keeping and report generating capabilities of the L622.
Wagner L722 Lumber Long Stack Probe Sensor
With the L622 Digital Recording Moisture Meter, the L722 Lumber Stack Probe Sensor is used to reach deep into stickered units of lumber and take accurate moisture readings.
The L722 Features Include::
- Probe hinge assembly is resistant to breakage when overstressed.
- Metal extrusion provides durability and ruggedness for mill environments.
- Leaf spring design ensures proper contact with the lumber for more accurate readings. The springs are user-replaceable if damaged.
- Sensor Probe Head is easily detachable from the extrusion for field servicing.
- Spare Sensor Probe Heads can be purchased separately.
- Available in Long (L) and Short (S) lengths.
Wagner Spare Parts Kit For L722 Stack Probe
Be prepared for any eventuality with this handy kit of spare parts designed to keep your L722 Digital Recording Lumber Moisture Meter up and running when you need it.
Stat Pak Software
Every L622 Digital Recording Moisture Meter comes with Stat Pak, a PC-compatible software package that greatly expands the record-keeping and report-generating capabilities of the L622. This software enables users to create custom species lists, and to archive L622 data on a PC hard drive for long-term storage, retrieval, and report generations.
The Stat Pak for Windows® is the most powerful hand-held meter moisture analysis program in the timber products industry. This program allows you to manage all aspects of moisture QC. You can store, recall, and analyze the data collected from the L622.