Tramex Concrete Inspection EZ Kit - CZK5.5
Compact Moisture Meter Kit For Measuring Moisture Content And Dew-Point Of Concrete Floors And Slabs For Coatings Application
With Accompanying Bluetooth App
A compact kit for testing moisture in concrete per ASTM F2659 & ASTM F2170 featuring the Tramex CMEX5 moisture meter and Tramex Hygro-i2® relative humidity probes. The Concrete Inspection EZ Kit comes in a protective Tramex Easy-travel case.
The Tramex CMEX5 digital moisture meter allows for non-destructive quantitative testing of concrete using Gravimetric testing as a baseline and comparative testing per ASTM F2659.
Bluetooth connectivity to the Tramex Meters App allows for visualization of readings and data reporting to mobile devices, to GeoTag test results, create, save and share photos, reports and charts, as well as see your meter screen on your phone.
- Instant Concrete Moisture Content Test From 0 - 6.9% With Cmex5 To Astm F2659.
- Fastest, most reliable, Hygro-i2® RH probe for testing to ASTM F2170.
- Perform multiple tests simultaneously.
- Re-usable Hygro-i2® Relative Humidity probes prove to be the lowest cost per ASTM F2170.
- Test ambient site conditions of Temperature, RH, Dew Point & Mixing Ratio.
- 1 x Concrete Moisture Encounter X5 - CMEX5.
- 1 x Pack of 3 Hygro-i2 RH probes - HIPP3
- 1 x Hygro-i2 Interface Cable - RHIE2B
- 1 x Pack of 12 Hole Liners and Cape - RHHL12
- 1 x Hygro-i2 Accessory Toolkit - HI-ACC
- 1 x Soft Shell Carry Case - ALLBAGP
- Free App available for Android and iOS (phone not included).
Concrete Moisture Encounter X5 - Cmex5 - Measuring Range:
- Depth of penetration in concrete: approx. 20mm
- Moisture content for Concrete: 0 → 6.9 %
- Comparative for Gypsum floor screed: 0 → 12
- CM Equiv Anhydrite/Concrete: 0→2.7 / 0→4.3
- Reference scale: 0 → 100
- Relative Humidity (with optional Hygro-i2® probe): 0 → 99%
- Humidity accuracy: 0% to 99%RH +/- 2% @ 25°C/77°F
- Moisture content for wood (with optional wood pin probes): 5 → 30 %
Relative Humidity Sensor Specifications:
- Range: 0 to 100% RH
- Accuracy: ±1.5%RH Range 0% to 80%RH ±2.0%RH Range 80% to 99%RH (@ 77ºF (25ºC))
- Resolution: 0.1% over the complete range
- Drift: <0.25%RH per year
Temperature Sensor Specifications:
- Range: -40ºC to 125ºC
- Accuracy: ±0.1 °C Range 20°C to 60°C
- Sensor Protection: PTFE Film protects sensor opening from water & dust
- Drift: <0.03ºC per year
Specifications Of Kit:
- Size: 33.5cm x 24cm x 8cm (13.2” x 9.5” x 3.2”)
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Power: 3 x AA batteries