Ultimate Moisture Meter Kit For Moisture And Humidity Surveying Of Buildings And Building Materials
The Tramex BSMK is the ultimate kit for non-destructive testing of moisture content and humidity conditions in drywall, wood, plaster, brick, ceramic tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing and numerous building materials and air spaces.
Tramex moisture meters are designed to locate elevated moisture & humidity conditions, which may be conducive to mold, microbial growth and wood destroying organisms.
These damp conditions can often be hidden within or behind a material such as drywall and not obvious from visual inspection without the help of a non-destructive moisture meter. Once the moisture source is identified and stopped, remedial action can be taken leading to a healthier building environment.
The Tramex RWS Roof & Wall Scanner allows for for instant, non-destructive evaluation of moisture conditions deep within wall and roofing systems. The Tramex digital MRH III and reusable Ambient Relative Humidity Hygro-i2 Short Probe allow for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment.
The heavy-duty pin-probes measure moisture content in wood, and the insulated 7.8" (200mm) pins allow for deep wall cavity probing.
Concrete slab in situ relative humidity testing can also be performed with the reusable relative humidity probe and enclosed hole liners.
The Tramex Building Survey Inspection Kit comes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
- 1 x Roof and Wall Scanner (with extension handle) - RWS
- 1 x MRHIII Moisture and Humidity Meter - MRH3
- 1 x Ambient Relative Humidity Hygro-i2 Short Probe - RHP-SW
- 1 x Heavy-duty pin-type wood probe - HH14TP30
- 1 x Infrared thermometer - IRT2
- 1 x 200mm insulated pins for in-depth penetration using pin probe - SP200
- 1 x Hole Punch - HPW
- 8 x Ambient RH Probe Hole Liners - RHHL8
Roof And Wall Scanner - Rws - Measuring Range:
- Depth of penetration: 100mm
- Sensitivity: Four Ranges - Roofing Mode with high and low sensitivity. EIFS / Foam Roof Insulation Mode with high and low sensitivity.
Mrh3 - Measuring Range:
- Depth of penetration: up to 30mm (In wood, drywall)
- Reference scale for building materials: 0 to 100
- Relative Humidity (with optional Hygro-i2® probe): 0 to 99%
- Wood Non-invasive Mode: 5 to 55% MC (at SG of 0.3)
- Wood Invasive Mode (with optional wood pin probes): 7 to 40%MC
Infrared Thermometer Irt2
- Temperature range: -50 to 650 ºC
- Distance to Spot ratio: D:S = 12:1
- Display resolution: 0.1 ºF(0.1ºC) <1000 1ºC >1000
- Accuracy for targets: Assumes ambient operating temperature of 73 to 77ºF (23 to 25 ºC) -58ºF ~ 68ºF (-50 ~ 20ºC) ±4.5ºF(2.5ºC) 68ºF ~572ºF (20ºC ~300ºC) ±1.0% ±1.8ºF (1.0ºC) 572ºF ~ 1202ºF (300ºC ~650ºC) ±1.5%
- Repeatability: -58~68ºF (-50~20ºC) : ±2.3ºF(1.3ºC ) 68~1202ºF (20~650ºC): ±0.5% or ±0.9ºF (0.5ºC)
- Response time: 150ms
- Spectral response: 8~14um
- Emissivity: Digitally adjustable from 0.10 to 1.0
- Over range indication: LCD will show "----"
- Polarity: Automatic (no indication for positive polarity); Minus (-) sign for negative polarity
- Diode laser output: <1mW,Wavelength 630~670nm, Class 2 laser product
- Operating temp.: 0 to 50ºC
- Storage temp.: –10 to 60ºC
- Relative humidity: 10%~90%RH operating, <80%RH storage
- Power supply: 9V battery, NEDA 1604A or IEC 6LR61, or equivalent
- Safety: "CE" Comply with EMC
Specifications Of Kit:
- Size: 487mm x 380mm x 145mm
- Weight: 5.0kg
- Power: 3 x 9 volt PP3 Batteries (included)