The Protimeter MMS3® represents the latest in moisture measurement technology. Its ergonomic 4-in-1 design allows for fast and accurate full building diagnostics both on and below the surface, from new building construction to refurbishing projects in existing buildings.
Also, with built-in hygrometric capabilities and an infrared (IR) laser thermometer, the MMS3® also assesses indoor air quality conditions.
The MMS3 now has wireless capability!
- Gross Weight 309 g (Instrument only with batteries)
- Regulatory Compliance CE RoHS ETL UKCA
- Surface Temp. Probe (BLD5806) Range 32°F to 158°F (0°C to 70°C) Accuracy ±1.3°F (±0.7 °C) @ 77 °F (±25° C)
- Display 2.4” TFT Color LCD 320x240 Resolution Blacklight with adjustable brightness, Outdoor Mode
- Batteries (Included) 2xAA Alkaline Batteries ~ 2700mAH
- Warranty Standard Limited 24 months
- Moisture Range
- Pin (% WME): 6% to 100% (Readings over 30% are relative.)
- Non-Invasive (RF): 60 to 999 Relative, up to 19mm (standard) up to 12cm deep in sensitivity mod
- IR Surface Temp Range LASER Pointer: 12:1 (D:S) Ratio Range: -4°F to 176°F (-20°C to 80°C) Accuracy ±3.6°F (±2°C)
- Hygrostick Data 30% to 40% RH (±3% RH) at 68°F (20°C) 41% to 98% RH (±2%) at 68°F (20°C). Range 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C) ±0.6°F (±0.3°C)
- Quickstick Data 0% to 10% RH, ±3% RH at 68°F (20°C), 10 to 90% RH, ±2% RH at 68°F (20°C), Range 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C) ±0.6%°F (±0.3°C) Nominal response 30% to 90%
- Data Storage Store up to 10,000 results
- Building Materials
- MMS3 Instrument
- Short Humidity Quickstick
- Hygrostick Humidity Probe
- Hygro/Quick Ext Lead
- HD MC Probe
- Deep Wall Probes 5"(127mm)
- Plugin Surface Temp Sensor
- Pin Calibration Check
- Hard Carrying Case
- Software + Cable
Wondering what the difference is between the Protimeter MMS2 and MMS3? See the difference below.