Protimeter Mini C - Pin Type Wood Flooring Moisture Meter BLD2001
The Protimeter Mini C is a low cost, highly durable moisture meter designed specifically for the wood floor installation industry.
The Protimeter Mini C is a pin type moisture meter that displays instant moisture content results on its 6 to 30% LED scale. The three-color coded LED scale gives the operator instant information regarding "Dry", "At Risk" or "Wet" conditions. All Protimeter instruments have a two-year warranty.
- Helps prevent warping and cracking
- Avoids costly call backs
- Quick and easy to use
- Wide range of wood species calibrations
- Durable design
- Plug-in optional extras
- Auto shut off
- It is important that hardwood finish materials are in moisture equilibrium with the local indoor environment. The Mini C has this information printed right on the label. For example, a 70°F (20°C) environment with an average relative humidity of 60% would require a moisture content of approximately 11%.
- The Mini C can also be used to make quick reference readings on concrete sub floors. These readings are surface, but allow th operator to quickly determine the moisture risk.
- A range of optional extras are available, including pin extension probes and a hammer electrode for getting measurements up to 1-1/2" (38mm) below the surface.