Delmhorst JL-2000W/CS Leather Moisture Meter with Carrying Case
Leather production involves complex multi-step processes where moisture must be closely monitored and controlled.
Using the Delmhorst JL-2000 leather moisture meter will help minimize costly problems such as product and raw material waste, re-work, decreased productivity, and increased production costs.
The JL-2000 leather moisture meter is the perfect quality control tool for tanneries everywhere. Don’t leave the quality of your product to chance. Check moisture content with the JL-2000 leather moisture meter.
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Averages up to 100 readings.
- Moisture Range: 10%-28% on leather.
- Built-in calibration check.
- Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16” penetration.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode. (4-E Electrode sold separately)
- Size: 8” x 3” x 1 5/8”.
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.
Individual Instrument: Includes instrument and case. Order as JL-2000W/CS.