Tramex CME5 Concrete Moisture Encounter Moisture Meter
The Tramex Concrete Moisture Encounter is a non-destructive meter for measuring moisture content instantly in concrete slabs per ASTM F2659 and giving comparative or equivalent readings in other cementitious floor screeds.
Easy-to-use, giving precise and repeatable results, the Concrete Moisture Encounter allows the user to make multiple tests over a large area in the shortest possible time.
- Non-destructive in operation with no need to probe, drill or mechanically damage the surface.
- Clear easy-to-read analog dial.
- Instant and precise readings to a depth of approximately 3⁄4" into the slab.
- Bluetooth connection to accompanying IOS & Android App allowing for continual development and integration of apps and reporting.
- Hold function "freezes" meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible, and for easy recording of data.
- Reproducible and reliable results.
- Spring-loaded contact pins compensate for uneven concrete and boost signal penetration.
- Rugged ergonomically designed enclosure.
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship. Proof of purchase is necessary.
Flooring Inspection, Concrete Coatings, Water Damage Restoration.
Concrete Slabs & Screeds, Anhydrite/Gypsum Screeds & Boards.
|Size:||6" x 3.5" x 1.5" (150mm x 85mm x 38mm)|
|Power:||2 x AA 1.5V LR6 Batteries|
|Depth of penetration:||approx. 3⁄4" (25 mm)|
|Moisture content of concrete:||0 to 6 % (moisture by weight)|
|Gypsum Scale:||0 to 10 (comparative)|
|Reference Scale:||0 to 100 (comparative)|