Vaisala/Phoenix HM40 ThermoHygrometer with Fixed Probe
The HM40 ThermoHygrometer has a well-earned reputation for its accuracy and dependability.
Manufactured by the Vaisala Company in Helsinki, Finland, the Phoenix HM40 meter will provide years of trouble-free service.
The HM40 ThermoHygrometer offers the following readings:
- Dew point
- Wet bulb temperature
- Grains per pound
- BTUs per pound
For spot-checking and analyzing drying conditions, the HM40 is a must. It incorporates Vaisala's HUMICAP® 180R Sensor, which is accurate, durable, and resistant to dust and most chemical contaminants. The HM40 provides superior and precise readings in tough environments.
The HM40 includes a user-friendly, large graphic display and easy-to-use push buttons along with an intuitive interface.
Other settings can also be modified by the restorer to best suit his or her individual needs. In addition to relative humidity and temperature, the HM40 provides five calculated humidity parameters, available in both metric and nonmetric units, including dew point, wet bulb temperature, and grains per pound.
- Humidity measurement range 0-100 %RH
- Operating temperature range 14°F-140°F
- Incorporates the proven Vaisala HUMICAP® 180R Sensor
- The interchangeable measurement probe HMP113 can be user calibrated
- Graphical display indicates when measurement has stabilized
- Hold-button to freeze the screen and save the reading
- Multilingual user interface with 10 languages (EN, DE, FR, JA, ZH, PT, ES, RU, FI, SV)