Non-invasive moisture content measurements in wood/building materials
Take pinless (non-invasive) Moisture measurements on wood and building materials without damaging the surface with the depth of approx. <0.78" (20mm) with Extech's MO257 Moisture Meter.
- The ball moisture sensor provides smooth gliding on hard or delicate surfaces.
- Easy-to-operate with automatic calibration of the meter when powered on.
- Large backlit triple LCD displays moisture reading and Max and Min readings.
- User can adjust two alarm levels where it will show visual alert with flashing “RISK” or “WET” indicators with beeper alert.
- Ideal for building restoration projects and applications where moisture detection on floors, tiles and under carpets is critical.
- A must have tool for analyzing the after-effects of water leakage behind walls and in ceilings and also measuring moisture content on a non-flat surface.