Delmhorst TechScan Analogue Non-Penetrating Moisture Meter TECHSCANW/CS
Introducing TechScan Pinless Moisture Meter. The fast, accurate, non-destructive way to check for moisture in walls and floors. Save time, and work with confidence, with TechScan.
It's the next generation of pinless moisture meters designed for restoration professionals, flooring installers, and home inspectors.
The right diagnostic tools are a must when addressing water damage, testing sub and top floors to ensure similar % moisture content, or assuring a home buyer of structural integrity before purchase.
TechScan pinless moisture meter makes it easy to find moisture "hot spots" and narrow down areas affected by moisture. Use it as a stand-alone tool or with our pin-type moisture meter for further precise diagnosis.
- Easy to read analog display.
- Handheld, compact and lightweight.
- Two scales:
- Wood Scale - 5% - 30% moisture range for wood.
- Reference Scale - 0-100 color-coded reference scale for non-wood building materials
- Temperature Range: -4 to 158°F/-20 to 70°C
- Calibrated to minimize false high readings
- Built-in calibration check.
- The rugged, one-piece sensor measures moisture up to 3/4" deep without damaging the sample
- Take reading in hard-to-reach places easily with hold function
- Adjustable alarm alerts you when the preselected moisture level is reached, easily compare to established dry standard
- Advanced RF technology quickly scans wood, drywall, concrete, and other building materials
- Size: 5- 5/8" x 3- 5/16" x 1- 1/4"
- Weight: 8.5oz
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.
Individual Instrument: Includes meter and carrying case. Order as TECHSCANW/CS.