Delmhorst P-2000W/CS Paper Moisture Meter with carrying case
Paper products are incredibly sensitive to moisture. Whether you’re a plant supervisor, inspector, buyer, or salesperson, it’s crucial to monitor moisture levels of paper during production and upon delivery. Delmhorst’s paper moisture meters are effective on kraft stock, corrugated stock, paper tubes, and paper bales.
The P-2000 is an electrical resistance-type moisture meter, utilizing the relationship between moisture content and electrical resistance. The contact pins mounted on the top of the meter are used for making direct contact with the material. Various external electrodes are also available for specific applications. The P-2000 is especially useful for testing paperboard, corrugated stock, and paper tubes. It is ideal for plant superintendents, inspectors, buyers, and salespeople.
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Three scales:
- 4.3%-18% MC for paper.
- 5%-40%, for baled scrap paper.
- 0 - 100 arbitrary scale, for obtaining relative moisture indications on other material.
- Built-in calibration check.
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings.
- Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when your pre-selected MC has been reached.
- Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16” penetration.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
- Size: 8” x 3” x 1 5/8”.
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty
Individual Instrument: Includes meter with carrying case.
Package: Includes meter with carrying case.