Delmhorst G-7 Grain Moisture Meter with Case
The G-7 is a rugged resistance-type meter, great for testing the moisture content of grain at harvest time and while in storage.
The integral double-disc electrode cup holds only 3-4 grams, allowing for more uniform sampling and providing accurate and repeatable readings. You can even attach optional accessories to check moisture in bulk material and hay. The G-7 also provides useful statistics on stored readings.
Individual Instrument: Order as G-7, Optional Carrying Case: Order as 324CAS-0016, Electrodes sold separately.
- Built-in calibrations for barley, coffee, corn, flax, hay, oats, pasta, rapeseed, rough rice, rye, sorghum, soybeans, and wheat.
- Built-in temperature correction over the range of 32 - 160° F (0 - 70° C).
- Programmable offset to match elevator.
- Stores up to 150 accumulated readings in user-defined batches by grain.
- Displays the average and highest readings, and standard deviation and coefficient of variance of stored readings.
- Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when a pre-selected MC has been reached.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode. (Supplied with 1900 & 313CUP-0005, other electrodes sold separately)
- Built-in calibration check.
- Moisture Range: 9%-30% MC, depending on the grain.
- Size: 7 1/4” x 6” x 5 1/2”.
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Optional sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.