The Tramex Relative Humidity Probes are the most advanced, resilient and re-usable RH probe on the market today, allowing the user to evaluate moisture conditions within the building structure. The different lengths and thicknesses make them ideal for use by Flood and Water Damage Restoration as well as Building Survey professionals. The probes, which house the latest Hygro-i2 technology, measure Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dewpoint temperature and grains per pound humidity ratio. The probes can be used for the evaluation of moisture conditions of wall and cavity structures as well as ambient air conditions within the building envelope. The speed and accuracy of the Tramex Hygro-i2® probes set them apart from all other RH probes on the market. The conﬁdence in knowing you are testing with the best and fastest RH probe brings reliability and peace of mind to a whole new level.
Tramex Long Probe Features
- 250mm Long Probe for Deep Cavity Inspection.
- Fast Acclimation and Temperature response time.
- Proven robustness, Durable and Reusable.
- Best in class accuracy and reliable, even at high RH >90%.
- Measures giving in situ relative humidity and ambient RH, temperature, dew point temperature & grains per pound.
- Relative Humidity range: 0% to 100%
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 80°C
- Best temperature accuracy of +/-2º over 0ºC to 90 ºC
Used in conjunction with the Tramex CMEX5, CMEX II or the Tramex MRH III non-destructive moisture meters, the probes provides measurements of relative humidity, temperature, dew point and grains per pound in structural materials such as concrete ﬂooring and walls, as well as the ambient conditions within the building envelope, all shown simultaneously on one clear display. The probes are reusable and calibration checks can be carried out using the calibration check salts.
Relative Humidity Sensor Specifications:
- Range: 0 to 100%RH
- Accuracy: 0% to 99%RH ±2.0%RH (@ 25ºC)
- Resolution: 0.1% over the complete range
- Drift: <0.25%RH per year
Temperature Sensor Specifications:
- Range: -40ºC to 125ºC
- Accuracy: ±0.1ºC
- Range ±0.1 °C Range 20°C to 60°C
- Sensor Protection: PTFE Film protects sensor opening from water & dust
- Drift: <0.03ºC per year NIST traceable. (National Institute of Standards and Technology)