Tramex Building Survey Inspection Kit - BSIK5.1
This complete moisture and humidity testing kit features the multifunctional Tramex MRH III digital moisture meter allowing for non-invasive testing of moisture conditions in numerous building materials such as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, ceramic tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing.
The MRH III and reusable relative humidity probe allow for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment. When used in conjunction with the infrared surface thermometer, detrimental condensation conditions conducive to microbial growth can also be identified. The heavy-duty pin-probes measure moisture content in wood, and the insulated 7” pins allow for deep wall cavity probing. Concrete slab relative humidity testing to ASTM F2170 can also be performed with reusable relative humidity probes and hole liners (optional).
- Deep signal, non-destructive penetration up to 30mm in wood and drywall in non-destructive mode.
- Detects moisture through paint, wall coverings, drywall, ceramic tiles, floor coverings, wood, roof coverings and most building materials.
- Hold function "freezes" meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- Audio signal sounds when meter indicates high readings.
- Large clear backlit digital display giving meaningful readings.
- Accurate non-invasive moisture content readings from 5 to 55% MC in wood.
- Attachable pin-type wood probe for accessing hard to reach areas and for probing into wall cavities and wood.
- Attachable Relative Humidity probe for testing of relative humidity, temperature, dew point and grains per pound readings all shown on one clear display, (as well as in situ of concrete per ASTM F2170 with optional Hygro-i2 probes, hole liners and caps).
- MRH III – moisture and humidity meter.
- Ambient Relative Humidity probe.
- Heavy-duty pin-type wood probe.
- Heavy-duty pin-type wood hammer probe.
- 200mm insulated pins for in-depth penetration using pin probe.
- Infrared thermometer.
- Calibration Check Salts for Relative Humidity probe.
- 8 x Ambient RH Probe Hole Liners.
- Size: 430mm x 345mm x 130mm
- Weight: 3.72kg
- Power: 2 x 9 volt PP3 Batteries (included)
Measuring range - MRH III
- Depth of penetration: up to 30mm (in wood, drywall)
- Reference scale for building materials: 0 to 100
- Relative Humidity (with RH probe): 0 to 99%
- Humidity accuracy: 10% to 90%RH +/-1.8% @ 25°C / 77°F
- Wood Non-invasive Mode: 5 to 55%MC (at SG of 0.3)
- Wood Invasive Mode (with wood pin probes): 7 to 40%MC