Moisture Encounter Plus Moisture Meters by Tramex
The Tramex Moisture Encounter Plus moisture meter is a non-destructive overall building inspection tool which has applications for numerous industries. It has many unique features that make moisture measurement and Evaluation fast, accurate and versatile.
We offer this moisture meter online across Australia. It can be used for Industry
Wood, flooring, Indoor Air Quality, Water Restoration, Pest Control, Inspection/Surveying.
Wood, Plaster, Brick, Plasterboard (drywall), Roofing (membranes and insulation), Porcelain or Ceramic tile, Drywall, Carpet, Vinyl Flooring, VCT tile, Floor Laminates, Wall Coverings.
- Three ranges of sensitivity (Wood/Timber) (Drywall/Roofing) (Plaster/Brick) make it suitable for various building materials.
- Deep signal penetration up to over 1″ into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface.
- External Rubber electrodes make direct contact with the material being tested for best sensitivity and repeatability.
- Wide range of readings for wood of 5% to 30% and 0 to 100 comparative for all other materials.
- Large, clear, easy to read display (giving meaningful readings).
- Hold Function enables user to “freeze” the reading. Useful for taking readings when the meter face is not visible.
- Switch-able “On” or “Off” audio warning tone.
- Automatic Power Cutoff switches “Off” when not in use.
- Automatic Default to last user setting when switched back on.
- Battery operated (included).
Enquire About This Product